Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I was given this award:


Saraplicious gave me this award, because I shared a recipe collection with her.  So what are the requirements for this award?

a) I must brag about it.
b) Display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that I didn't tag myself (how pathetic that would be!)
c) I share 10 things about myself.
d) pass the award to other fellow bloggers by visiting their site.

I am not going to tag anyone specifically, but I will tag all of my faithful readers (all 3 of you). Have fun with this!


Ok, 10 things I want to share about myself...(I am theming this around the kitchen and my family, since that is where (and with who) I spend a lot of my time, and it's the theme of this blog!)

1. I am a stay at home mom to three great kids.
2. Call me old fashioned, but I love being able to have a wonderful meal ready on the table when my husband walks in the door after a long day of work.
3. I am a brand snob.  I really think that the no-name brands of food actually taste different.
4. I am cooking something new all the time.  I love trying new recipes.
5. I don't like baking nearly as much as I enjoy cooking.  Baking is too precise, and you can't experiment quite as much with it.
6. I have almost every appliance known to man. 
7. I have a HUGE kitchen and lots of cupboards, but they are all over-flowing.
8. I have quite the "staples stash" in my pantry.  You will find a lot of the basic staples in there at any given time.  I don't let myself run out.
9. My kitchen is almost never 100% clean - I am using way too much!
10. I am a military wife

1 comment: